Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Is there any way to prepare for the corona virus & what are you going to do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Dig a hole live in a bunker til summer watching x files and popcorn by myself to prevent contamination..

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • hart
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

don't listing to stupid media

• 4 weeks ago

Probably the same thing when the H1N1 virus scare was rampant and others. Nothing.

• 4 weeks ago

Was hands throughly.

Avoid people noticibly coughing and sneezing.

Wipe down surfaces that are touched regulaely with disinfectant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Wash my hands often and not live in fear. You should try it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Update:

"Wash my hands"......Wow that just cleans the germs off of your hands, and that's if people can --->PROPERLY<--- wash their hands. It won't solve the problem, for dealing with the coronavirus, and that method should help a little bit.

I have done much more to prepare, for something like this. Because it crossed my mind way before China screwed up our world.

It's interesting because I thought last year something was going to go wrong in the year 2020, and it did. Well I was thinking about something else, but I believe what I started to do last year would also be good to deal with the coronavirus too.

Yes, there is a way to prepare, for the coronavirus, and I started to prepare, for it near the middle of 2019, and this is before it even came out.

Unfortunately there are people who already lost their chance to prepare like me. I already got almost everything I need.

I already heard what other people had to say about it, but I have other ideas as well, for dealing with the coronavirus.

• patty
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I have built a safe room in my house.

• JJ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No worries -- I stopped drinking Corona when they first started talking about the virus.

• Mr. L.
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

If you live in The USA, you have very little to worry about, you’re much more likely to die from a car accident than The Corona Virus.  If you live in the South Side of Chicago, you’re much more likely to die in a drive by shooting than the Corona Virus.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Preparation Step 1: Learn how to spell it.

coronavirus (one word, not two)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.