Eating pizza and hamburger everyday?

I have really fast metabolism. I really want to gain weight. I am planning to eat pizza and hamburger every single day along with other food like avocado banana smoothie. I am planing to drink green tea morning and night to keep healthy and exercise for at least 30 mins. I might continue this diet maximum for 6 months to gain my desired weight. Would this have serious impact on my health.

Favorite Answer

Speak with a certified nutritionist about gaining weight, too if you want. Best wishes

If you want to gain weight, you just have to eat more calories than you burn, and you don't have to stick to exclusively unhealthy foods

Will it have a serious effect on your health? If you eat exclusively unhealthy foods, maybe. If you try to make sure you stay a healthy weight, that likely won't be an issue either.

maybe you should get your thyroid checked of you have such a high metabolism

Bury your fast metabolism by filling your stomach to the brim. Every time you feel healthy and energetic, bring the energy back down by eating some more. That's what fat people do. Be warned, there may be no going back if you develop this habit.

• mokrie

You'll also gain cholesterol clogging your arteries.