MISOA
MISOA asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 months ago

Why is feminism a historical step now to humanism ?

Ladies and Gentlemen ...gender specific rights and their activism and the goddamned emancipation that comes along with it ...why can't the feminist realize it is time to evolve ...and fight for human rights not gender specific rights!!!

I was referring to the female feminists....as an retired womanizer ...lol !!!

Case in point and  a very precious song from my times :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

Feminists have an agenda and it's not equal rights. Their movement discriminates in favour of women and they parade it's textbook definition as a facade for their true agenda. The movement constantly attacks men and victimises women (as they need all the help they can get). Any sane person would want gender equality. Women don't!! They can't handle it. Women cannot compete with men so they seek all the handouts and shortcuts they can get. They will all soon have onlyfans pages.

• Foofa

Funny thing... While ancient Greece and Rome were notoriously patriarchal the Enlightenment ushered in all kinds of rights for women. It wasn't until the Victorians came along and turned back the clock that women had to start this fight all over again. So modern feminism (by which I mean from the 19th century onward) is really more of a correction than something totally new.

Cupcake...humanism came before feminism. Why are you all so stupid. I demand smarter trolls.