MISOA
MISOA asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 11 months ago

How can i exercise my right to mate as an human male in the feminist era ?

I am from the generation that simply swept them off their feet ...and we were ready for all that it took !!!

case in point :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oQs_Fs2Ic8

Youtube thumbnail

Will women ever be immune to sea pirates ....lol !!!

Favorite Answer

Men in Military are not men I would desire.  They are Civil Servants, at the end of the day and aren't allowed to have any Political views (that they voice at work or on social media), which could lead to them being a bit dull, boring or mentally screwed up.

Your a bit old fashioned for your age, 45 is still early middle aged.  I'm a bit older than you and find the thought of 'being swept off my feet' by a handsome stranger as being from a cheesy 'Mills & Boon' romance book from the 1980's.  I'd rather spend my time flirting with a man, that I can have interesting conversations with, get to know him and decide, whether to take it further.

Thankfully as I'm married, I don't have to worry about the prospect of any strange men even getting close enough to see that I'm not quite as young as they thought I was, from a distance and if I thought they were daring to be close enough to sweep me anywhere, I would either run or scream loudly.

Your "right"? You don't have a right to sex, incel.

easy. turn gay.

What do your other beta friends do?

I would suggest that you find a suitable human female with whom you share some sort of mutual attraction. Many of them are still receptive. 

The primal world can plainly tell you that it's not a right but a privilege that only those who are better providers than other males can exercise.