GS asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 months ago

I can't post my question in the health category. It always appear in the Entertainment and Music?

I can't post my question in the health category. I select Health > Disease before asking the question but It always appear in the Entertainment and Music. What should I do.

Update:

Actually this time it appear in Yahoo Products. How come?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

If Yahoo does not place your question in the right category you do it after not before you ask the question.  Just go to the edit tab and select the edit category and make the change.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

There is no way you can Select a Category Before you Post the Question you can only Select it Afterwords and If its not going in the Right Category its Due to not the Correct Words are being used

The way Yahoo's Automated Category System works is it looks for Words used in your Question and Places it in a Category Based on what it thinks it may go in

It does not Always get it Right tho

After its Posted you can Control it by clicking on the Edit Category Button under the Edit menu then Select the Right one for it and Click Submit

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

What should you do? You should click on EDIT and move your question to a category that you think is suitable. Once you have placed it, nobody can move it except you.

• 4 months ago

You pick the category AFTER the question posts. If you told us the question we may could tell you the keywords directing the question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

not much you can do but hope people realize youre not doing it on purpose

Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Wrong. The user can move their question to where it belongs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.