in respect to other religions and their gods that you do not believe in did you know you are an atheist too ?

Update:

An atheist does not just reject the god you believe in but every other God that people believe in as well so yes when it comes to the Muslim religion and all other religions that you do not believe in and they'll God's you are an atheist . So how does it feel to be an atheist .

Update 2:

Really why am I talking two children that believe in the boogeyman . You people are starting to bore me and I get no Claire you're out of doing this and it does not entertain me to mess with you . Religion is a mental disorder and you people are sick .

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I am? No sh𝐢t?

• 9 months ago

No, I do not. I know that other real Gods exist, but for us in this universe there is only one God, the father; and only one Lord (not God), Jesus Christ. Other Gods may be maginary, or incomplete understandings of God, or even evil spirits masquerading as gods.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Being "atheistic" regarding "gods" that don't exist is just plain common sense.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

An atheist is someone that doesn't believe in ANY gods.

You can't be an atheist if you believe in a god.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

An atheist believes there is no God. I believe there is a God.

• 9 months ago

The Romans didn't throw Christians to the lions because they were lions but because they were atheists who didn't believe in or worship the Roman gods.  Being an atheist feels heavenly!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.