Are you like me and view religions and the belief in their gods a mental disorder and evidence their brains are malfunctioning ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It is evidence of terrorism.  Brains addled by fear, controlled by fear.

Irrational fear could be considered a disorder.

Many of the most vocal of theists do suffer from RDD (religious delusional disorder-a clinical term), and don't even know it.

So, yes, in a way, it indicates mental disorder on some scale.

• 9 months ago

Fortunately not. It wasn't a mental disorder that healed those people I saw healed in response to prayer.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

So the great majority of humans who are alive now and who ever lived all had malfunctioning brains, simply because they all knew things you are ignorant of?

• 9 months ago

You obviously have your beliefs.There is lots of evidence that you are wrong.

Your brain probably is no better than mine.Remember the brain is mostly water.Does that mean there is more brain in a pail of water than in our heads?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marco
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

No, I'm not delusional like yourself. 

• 9 months ago

Depends on your qualification to have an opinion or diagnosis on the matter. If you have no qualifications, degrees, or honors of any weight then NO, I'm not like you.

• 9 months ago

Because if people don't agree with you....there must be something wrong with them

You planning on growing up any time soon?

• sarah
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Satan has hidden the truth in many false religions. So there is many out there that tells you to kill others. That would not be from God. How do we know that? In Genesis when it tells about the flood of Noah's day it says because the people were to violent.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

That's how the ego makes itself think it's sane, but it still has to come here often to get confirmation from those who think the same.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.