People thinking they can buy their kids a RC carbon fiber glider for Christmas and they can fly the first day. Aircraft question....?

Why are Americans so retarded.

That is not a question. Go to Facebook’s “I love dictatorships” group with your delusional garbage  

• FanMan

You need  to understand that there's a difference  between ignorance  and stupidity.

I gave one for my 12 year old son.  He read the manual and flew it without any hitch on the first day.  NOT all Americans are retarded.

The same reason that you are so retarded you can't ask in the TOYS & HOBBIES section where this question belongs. Fail. 

I bought a cheap RTF electric plane (not carbon fiber) to fly in the field behind my house.

I flew it the first day I had it and it's still intact. I've only had one accident with it; I hit a kid's kite and snagged the prop in his line. There was no damage.

• doctortruth3 months agoReport

You made a good choice . My glider weighs 6 pounds

And your question is an intelligent one ? 😉