Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 11 months ago

Why do some ask questions if they're not ready to except answers?

Right away with the reporting...

There is such a thing as a difference of opinion and not everyone has to agree with you. That's not only selfish it's crazy

Update:

Especially the so called religious ones

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

I call them report monkeys.  It is rather common among the religious.

• Zac Z
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Most of the questions in this category seem to be asked for reasons other than gaining knowledge or finding an answer.

This is very different from, say, the math category where the OPs generally want to know the answer (if only for their homework, sigh).

It is also unfortunate, IMHO, that all these incendiary questions that are effectively just trolling get attention. Imagine nobody would bother to react to them at all. I suppose they would largely disappear. But this is not the case and so the relatively few real questions are drowned by all this nonsense.

• Cei
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

It's human nature - most people are convinced their view is correct so will discount any opinion that does not agree with theirs.

Many people post on here just to reinforce their own views. Stupid I know, but that's people for you.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Mistreporting is against the rules, but at present there appears to be no right of appeal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.