Isn’t it nice to see Trump supporters openly embracing socialism by accepting their free government checks of $1000?

I’m assuming since socialism is the devil all the Trumpers will send their checks back, right? No way they’re going to cash them since that’s the very definition of socialism.

Favorite Answer

Their hypocrisy knows no limits because they are hardhearted/selfish politically. As long as they have theirs, screw the rest. But, when bad times befall them, they are first in line for unemployment/welfare gov assisted health care etc. It's an entitlement for them but socialism for others.

Well when the checks are mailed out, I hope they forget you since you are bad mouthing $1,000.00

hope it confuses you fascist libs

You hear that on CNN? Fake News CNN their is no such law passed and if it did only to coronvirus confirmed adults over 18 years of age

It's not Socialism

if it benefits THEM. 

I don't think him giving the American people a little money to use to stay afloat when most businesses are forced to stop operating is something to ***** about. Also, it's our money. I personally have to make payments to the IRS monthly, and those have been temporarily waived as well. For people who are directly affected by what is going on, it can help pay a mortgage, power bill as well as take care of some other things that are important. My family works hard for our money, and it's nice to know that in a time like this our President is there to try and help. You can always reject the help and send it back I suppose, and hope your coffee shop makes it through.. Funny though, I heard someone saying earlier that all the people who hated our President will sure cash that check.

Source(s): I don't think him giving the American people a little money to use to stay afloat when most businesses are forced to stop is something to butch about. I personally have to make payments to the IRS monthly, and those have been temporarily waived as well. For people who are directly affected by what is going on, it can help pay a mortgage, power bill as well as take care of some other things that are important. My family works hard for our money, and it's nice to onow that in a time like this our President is there to try and help. You can always reject the help and send it back I suppose. Funny though, I heard someone saying earlier that all the people who hated our President will sure cash that check.
  • ron h

But this is different.  Hahahaah!

First, no one is getting $1,000 a month.  Second, Mitt Romney, not the president suggested that.  If you're going to lie troll for the DNC at least get the facts straight.

Lost a lot of support for Trump over this coronavirus thing. He should have stuck to his guns and continued telling people the coronavirus is a hoax (which it is).

not sure which is worse.... that you're calling others "stupid" for applying your definitions to words...

...or the fact that you probably are just parroting what a masked troll posted specifically to see who'd be gullible enough to parrot it...

I'm gonna donate my thousand dollars to my church to piss off Liberals.