Did the coronavirus put an end to ebay sales Are you going to quit your ebay store if you are a seller?

I am both a seller and a buyer on eBay. I have continued to buy what I need, even from sellers from the states of New York and California. Just need to take care when I receive the package. Wear gloves and throw away the box and wash my hands.

I have noticed that I have no sale since the shelter in place order  but I do not need to shut it down, since it costs me nothing to list the items. Shelter in place does not prevent me from going to a post office to drop off packages of items that I sell online.

Some big sellers have shut down because they are in states that have "stay at home" orders and they are non essential. But for the most part, online sales are going to increase, not decrease. The last 2 weeks since all of the "stay at home" orders took last month to a record breaking month for me, probably $1000 in sales above any previous record. Most of my sales just have to go out to the mail box. If I have more, or bigger than will fit in the mail box, I take them to the post office. Other than that, I stay home.

No. Its my choice.

I will never leave the shop. But I'll keep the shop closed for a few days...Thank you

• John

There will still be some buyers and sellers.

Whats wrong with you? 

Heck no. No reason to end sales.

• It's price-gouging they are cracking down on. You can sell if it is fair.

NO AND I ORDERED SOMETHING FROM AMazon recently.