Did the coronavirus put an end to ebay sales Are you going to quit your ebay store if you are a seller?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am both a seller and a buyer on eBay. I have continued to buy what I need, even from sellers from the states of New York and California. Just need to take care when I receive the package. Wear gloves and throw away the box and wash my hands.

I have noticed that I have no sale since the shelter in place order  but I do not need to shut it down, since it costs me nothing to list the items. Shelter in place does not prevent me from going to a post office to drop off packages of items that I sell online.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Some big sellers have shut down because they are in states that have "stay at home" orders and they are non essential. But for the most part, online sales are going to increase, not decrease. The last 2 weeks since all of the "stay at home" orders took last month to a record breaking month for me, probably $1000 in sales above any previous record. Most of my sales just have to go out to the mail box. If I have more, or bigger than will fit in the mail box, I take them to the post office. Other than that, I stay home.

• 2 months ago

No. Its my choice.

• 3 months ago

I will never leave the shop. But I'll keep the shop closed for a few days...Thank you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

There will still be some buyers and sellers.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Whats wrong with you? 

• 3 months ago

Heck no. No reason to end sales.

• It's price-gouging they are cracking down on. You can sell if it is fair.

• 3 months ago

NO AND I ORDERED SOMETHING FROM AMazon recently.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.