I Love Israel.My mom family prominent Jewish who were secretly working for Jews and Israel for a century.Why do they think Jews are cowards?

We are ok losing lives for the sake of Israel and other Jews. I AM NOT SPY, they think I am, I am proud patriot Jew (Heritage of me is it).

Iran thinks I am spy is the problem of me.. Once I told Mossad not to kill Soleymain, But that didn't help, though, they said ok first, then, it probably became a problem.. I don't know it..... Anything..... Not a matter...

Thanks!

• pmt853
    Favorite Answer

Did you forget to take your pills again? Did you?

I dunno man, but the jew ayrab bunch is a parasite, milking us American folks dry. All they do is stand there on a theater stage and grab the cash we throw at them because we like watching their weird looking faces and keep laughing at them.

That's why so many of them are doing comedy. Nobody laughs witheir ayrab sense of "humor", they just look hysterical phunny, that all.

Source(s): No stupid comments ameegoes!