Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 2 months ago

How to hide camel toe like bump in jeans?

I started to wear jeans recently. Bought one skinny tight jeans and perfect fit for me. I have a natural small bump like bulging in my public area and also curved body shape. When moving jeans sometimes this bulging appear like a camel toe. I commute train. During rush journey lot of men sitting while me standing. Their eyes wandering around my jeans. I used my hand to cover but everytime that not possible. While walking inside during high rush many time felt unknown hands rubbing my jeans. Why people behave like this?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It's a sad fact that we men can't help gawking at something that interests us. Have you tried wearing jeans that aren't so tight? Kind of obvious to me, but then i'm a bloke...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Here in Europe African and Afghan migrants do this as they do not know it is illegal, and it is hard to id them

• Charlie2 months agoReport

They can be made easier to identify. They are the ones bent over crying whilst clutching at their groin!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Put a "Cod Piece" bump in the jeans.  Google cod piece.  You will have to put up with the touchy feely girls though.

• Minnu2 months agoReport

Ok I will buy and use with jeans. Maybe this will hide. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

dont wear very tight jeans then, and people dont always look because they are perverted, i myself can't help but look when i find something disturbingly grotesque

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Simple just dont wear them...

• 2 months ago

just try to put a panty liner on you underwear. 

• Minnu2 months agoReport

Will try

• patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

camel toe is quite offensive. Imagine if guys were told they had a camel bulge or something.

• LM440
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Concerning the bump issue, everyone has a body under their clothes.  It is no secret what is under there and you have no obligation to obscure the outer appearance of your garment. 

Hands on your body is a different issue.  During heavy body traffic, bodies and appendages will bump but most often it is easily determined what is unnecessarily intentional.  When that happens indicate that you want the person to give you personal space.  If they don't move on, make a scene.  They deserve it.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Of COURSE we have an obligation to not show private parts in public. I KNOW that men and women are very different, but I'd rather not know that a man is hard AND circumcised.

• 2 months ago

you should not tempt men with your pretty self

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you don't wish to be touched, don't wear skin tight clothes. It's your own fault.

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Women dress like ho's to get attention. Then when someone notices, they pretend to be surprised.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.