Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

whats a painless way to get hurt to get into a hospital fast?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Dont do it. The hospital could send ya a bigger bill for wasting much needed resources

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

This is by no means advice. Tell them you're suicidal and they will admit you. Again not advice, stay at home and stay healthy.

• 2 months ago

Go to front door of hospital, open it, walk in and sit down. Your in a hospital and it was pretty painless. To leave reverse the process. 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why in the name of heaven would you ever want to hurt yourself in such a way  that you could be admitted to a hospital without being in pain?  Even if you COULD get yourself admitted, you will certainly be in pain when the hospital presents you with a huge bill.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Right now, that's not going to happen.  Hospitals are ramping down to treat only emergencies.   It would take a severe injury to be admitted to a hospital.   

• 2 months ago

Sounds like you need a visit with a psychiatrist more than a hospital visit.

• arther
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

what is wrong with you? Are you a junkie hanging out once the hospital work that out they wont give you the drugs you want. Stealing hospital resources from the sick

• 2 months ago

For some outpatient treatment only to be discharged?  I almost died from a serious infection last spring that turned out to be strep and it took hours to get the okay to admit me and I have killer insurance.  Good luck

• 2 months ago

hurt=pain. You could try faking a paralyzed leg, but then they stick pins in you to see if you're really paralyzed. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.