Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHanukkah · 5 months ago

Jesus was he an ugly ?

Dude when he was walking around on earth and why did he tell his Dad he wanted to be ugly when he got here?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He was unprepossessing to the point that people thought him "stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

Jesus didn't tell God he wanted to be born that way. But God needed Jesus to minister through love, not through charisma.

• 5 months ago

Women and children adored him, so..............

• 5 months ago

Jesus was very ordinary looking. The bible tells us that, "There was nothing beautiful or majestic about his appearance, nothing to attract us to him."

• Christ Jesus looks like this and better than Mona Liza.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Matt85
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Isaiah 53:3 says

"He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him."

So maybe. :)

• Manny
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I guess it makes sense. Lucifer was beautiful. He may have looked like Ruka Urushibara, but with orange curly hair; or so aesthetic that he'd even get the attention of straight men.

So, it only makes sense that the exact opposite would also be opposite in appearance.

Source(s): To me it doesn't matter, LOL. But, like I say, it'll make some good fanfiction in comic form. You think Lucifer likes his feet worshipped?
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

He wanted to blend in 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.