Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 months ago

Poll: Do you believe Tom Brady will win a Super Bowl with the Buccaneers?

What do you think and why?

• nappa

No those QB's who can't run are not going to win other than make playoff's need a scrambler in today's game

No, Brady's at the retirement age and was practically propped up by the Patriots the past two years and it shows. Plus the Bucs are not the Patriots, that's another thing, even prime Brady may have trouble getting them far in the playoffs.

No I don't! Time has finaly caught up to Brady and he has seen his last` Super Bowl.!That is my opinion!

I would love for him to meet the Patriots in the Super Bowl in his final year of his contract.What a storyline.But doubt it will happen

No cause he's ***

• Cu Tie

No, and I believe that he will have a harder time making the playoffs because he will be playing in a very tough NFC South division, which has a Drew Brees-led New Orleans Saints and revamped Atlanta Falcons team, which recently acquired Todd Gurley and Dante Fowler Jr.

• Bob

I don't think he will, and the reason is because there are other teams in the NFC that will be better than Tampa Bay.

No. Players don't win games.

• Pronk

Gronk made the Pats great after Randy Moss left..

Gronk was a nightmare for defenders.

Gronk made Brady look good.

The Buccs would’ve been better off signing Gronk.

Players don't win Super Bowls. Teams do. 

I doubt it. As a head coach, Temple University through Tampa Bay, Arians has been known to want his QBs to put the ball downfield. During his career in New England Brady rarely did that. Whether it was his inability or coaching tactics it's hard to say why he didn't.

Bucs were 7-9 last season. It's not likely a 7-9 team will a Super Bowl two years in the future.

No. I’d be surprised if he can stand upright by the end of the season. He’s not as mobile as Winston and Winston was sacked for 47 times last year. Imagine how many times Brady will be sacked since he’s much slower. He better be able to read and react fast if he doesn’t want to get knocked down.