MISOA
MISOA asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 months ago

So will feminism devote itself to caring for human victims of Corona virus?

Ladies and Gentlemen i came out only to send an very important message on dealing with the current global epidemic and that is self quarantine and social isolation i can't bear to be away from my wife for 2 hours .so i stopped all my work  as an attorney a fortnight ago she is a horrible romanticist and my pride in being  one has been shattered 

My final message before i go ....take precautions and since we all have families one cannot be irresponsible...take the call now and work from home !!! 

Favorite Answer

"So will feminism devote itself to caring for human victims of Corona virus?"

Wouldn't that be something?  A complete turnaround from promoting selfish behavior.  Ahhh ... I guess one could dream, huh?  Cheers!!

.

So will philosophy devote itself to caring for human victims of coronavirus?~

So will architecture devote itself to caring for human victims of coronavirus?~

So will quantum physics devote itself to caring for human victims of coronavirus?~

That's medicine's department.

Women are already the primary care takers.

As feminists we are working on a Coronavirus Against Women Act (CAWA) which will direct 90% of resources to helping women.  Men being stronger and having male privilege don’t need help.  Women need help.  

• Ohh shlt! My guy played Fortnite while in quarantine.

Joking aside, I didn't go to New Orleans this weekend like I usually do because of the virus. The virus is striking New Orleans area pretty hard. From 14 people to 900 in less than a week. We gotta be safe I guess