MISOA
Lv 4
MISOA asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 months ago

So will feminism devote itself to caring for human victims of Corona virus?

Update:

Ladies and Gentlemen i came out only to send an very important message on dealing with the current global epidemic and that is self quarantine and social isolation i can't bear to be away from my wife for 2 hours .so i stopped all my work  as an attorney a fortnight ago she is a horrible romanticist and my pride in being  one has been shattered 

My final message before i go ....take precautions and since we all have families one cannot be irresponsible...take the call now and work from home !!! 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"So will feminism devote itself to caring for human victims of Corona virus?"

Wouldn't that be something?  A complete turnaround from promoting selfish behavior.  Ahhh ... I guess one could dream, huh?  Cheers!!

• 10 months ago

So will philosophy devote itself to caring for human victims of coronavirus?~

So will architecture devote itself to caring for human victims of coronavirus?~

So will quantum physics devote itself to caring for human victims of coronavirus?~

That's medicine's department.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Women are already the primary care takers.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

As feminists we are working on a Coronavirus Against Women Act (CAWA) which will direct 90% of resources to helping women.  Men being stronger and having male privilege don’t need help.  Women need help.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ohh shlt! My guy played Fortnite while in quarantine.

Joking aside, I didn't go to New Orleans this weekend like I usually do because of the virus. The virus is striking New Orleans area pretty hard. From 14 people to 900 in less than a week. We gotta be safe I guess

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.