brooke asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

Does anyone know ways how I can get high end makeup and beauty products for cheap?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You could try getting some online, like from Amazon or Ebay. 

Alternatively, you can get some from department stores for less than what the RRP is.

You could also try stuff available from pharmacies (although that doesn't always give you much in variety), supermarkets, or a health and beauty retailer, like Superdrug or Boots.

Another good way to go is to try the varieties available from discount shops like the pound shop, B&M or Home Bargains (which has currently got a brand called Max & More, which I've tried and found it's quite good). They're a good choice for if you're trying a new look and don't want to spend a fortune, plus being cheap means it's not the end of the world if you buy something and find it's not much good.

As far as quality for cheap makeup goes, I would recommend that you spend a little more on facial primer and foundation in order to get better quality. I've found through trial and error that cheaper primers and foundations aren't much good, but cheap powder, blusher, concealer and eye and lip makeup products can be fine.

Hope this helps.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

discounts, ulta sells some of the high-end brands at lower price in comparison to sephora (not all like huda beauty etc) if you include discounts/coupons

• 2 months ago

TJ Maxx and other similar stores will often have high end product at fractions of the price. Another great option are subscription boxes (ex. FabFitFun, Ipsy, Birchbox).

• 2 months ago

Amazon or even cvs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

you could try amazon, they sell everything

• 2 months ago

wait for discounts

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Shoplifting, can't beat the prices.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.