What if the hr challenge me over this issue?
I have a flat tire and cannot come in to work today, and I reported it on the companies workpage website, since they've done away with call ins and went digital.
I the HR should walk up to me and challenge me over this or call me and question me over this what should I tell him?
- LollyLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
Can't take a bus? Bummer. If your receipt for fixing it isn't enough, ask them what is?
- ScottLv 72 months ago
What to tell HR?
1. I don't know how to change a flat tire.
2. I don't have roadside assistance
3. I don't know where to take a tire to get it fixed.
4. I have no other way to get to work. ie: no public transit
5. I am incompetent.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Miss an entire day of work due to a flat tire? You might as well tattoo "I'm a complete moron" on your forehead.
- SlickterpLv 72 months ago
Well, it is kind of silly to miss a whole day of work for a flat tire.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- A HunchLv 72 months ago
I can understand being an hour or two late for a flat tire but missing the entire day over it?
What should you say to HR when they question you?
- I don't pay for roadside assistance
- I can't figure out how to get to a tire store and get it fixed.
- I can't figure out how to ask a friend for a ride when they are all at home right now
- I can't figure out how to call uber.
- NancyLv 72 months ago
You had better have a receipt for having your tire fixed and be able to explain why you weren't just delayed, coming in late rather than not at all as fixing a flight tire doesn't usually take a whole day.