Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 2 months ago

Would you agree that the most beautiful streets in the US are in San Francisco, Boston, New Orleans, Philadelphia & Charleston?

Update:

e.g. San Francisco (Nob Hill, Pacific Heights), Boston/Beacon Hill), New Orleans (French Quarter), Philadelphia (Elfreth’s Alley) and Charleston?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Boston is beautiful. It has so much history and keeps it's historical looks.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I would not

• 2 months ago

You Have Not Seen All Of The Beautiful Streets In The World.

San Francisco Looks The Same As It Does In My Neighborhood.

Ive only Seen Images Of San Francisco Hills.

But There Are Hills In My Neighborhood That Look The Same.

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Been to Philadelphia and have been in and around Boston for 50 years plus.  Never once have I not noticed how dirty the city streets tend to look, how run down buildings are mixed in with the new, how insides of many of these places are infested. In the movies, in pics, they never seem to be as dingy as they are in real life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Apparently you haven’t been to Boston after a harsh winter. Nothing like driving your car over potholes and hearing a loud noise from your car. 

I guess you must really appreciate playing poo-minesweeper as you try not to step on any human crap as you make your way to your destination. 

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope The street running from Yosemite West down to Yosemite Valley blows it away. I'm sure there are plenty of other similar streets which make any in a big city look like dumps.

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Streets are made of asphalt.  Asphalt is not beautiful. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.