Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 4 months ago

Conspiracy Theory: The Astros created the Coronavirus in China back in December so MLB can suspend the season and they wont have to get hit?

Update:

The Astros are doing most of what they can so they wont have to face a single pitcher this season in fear of retaliation. They're hoping that everyone in MLB, from players and fans, can forget about it by the end of this year and not hold grudges and fair better in 2021. What do you guys think.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

I want to know what happened to the announcement about the Red Sox cheating in 2018. The Astros got hammered enough. The Red Sox were up next, then nothing.

• Yes. A baseball team that had to resort to making loud noises to tip off hitters somehow has the capability to create a global pandemic that has killed thousands of people so that their hitters won't be hit by pitches and deploy said virus 3 months after losing the world series.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Absolutely a possibility. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Astros need to change their name.  It's so 60's.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Greg
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I respectfully disagree. The advent of the Chinaman's virus was just a lucky break for the Astros.

• 4 months ago

Yu Darvish put a curse on Houston for making him look worse than he actually was in the WS. Asians are jabbering little animals and cannot be trusted.

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

In 1999 the Astros won their division.  Then Y2K which lead to the Mayan Calendar melt down of 2012 which caused the 2017 World Series to tip in favor of the Astros which of course lead to the 2018 government shutdown which caused the Covid-19 virus outbreak in 2020.  Obviously. 

• Bob
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

That's a weak or silly conspiracy theory, in my opinion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.