Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

In the apartment I experienced telekinesis and I had paranormal activity.My neighboors though I was crazy because I lit fire and they saw it?

I was trying to sleep at night and there was an invisible hand touching my shoulder.I heard whispers in the night.What was that?Things moving on their own.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You might be a poet and don't know it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Arson? wouldn't like to be your neghbour

• 2 months ago

When kids and idiots put tall tales on here, they all do the same thing. They mention lots of mundane things then as if an afterthought, they say "there was also a dragon present" Or like you, they mention lighting a fire with their mind then leave it as if it was nothing and talk about something else. Best advice, grow up.

• Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm going with the neighbors on this one, though I wouldn't use crazy. Your words are disjointed and you seem confused, so it's not unreasonable to question your mental health. Then again it could be a lack of communication skills. Try cleaning your question up and making it coherent. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.