Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

Is it weird that every time I eat out I always get something for my cat?

Likr if I go to McDonald's I'll get her her own chicken nuggets and bring it home to her.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Fast food is BARELY nutritious enough to be called food for humans, & the fact that MOST spices, & other junk in human food is harmful, or outright poisonous for cats, means that Your' cat will most likely get sick (i.e. diabetes, or worse) from Your' ignorance, & have a painful, & MUCH shorter life! You obviously have internet, yet instead of searching for this information that's easy to find to be a responsible pet owner, 

You sit on here asking if slowly killing Your' cat with highly saturated fat boiled, fake meat+chicken, breaded, & salted poison is weird, or not?!? Don't ever have kids, You're a bad enough pet owner as it is! 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

no, you love your cat. fast food though is not healthy for cats,

• 2 months ago

my kitty likes foster farms nuggets. i peel off the breading and then chop up the microwavable cooked nugget into small squares and he loves it. he also loves baked chicken breast or thighs. baked plain with no spices on a oiled baking sheet. chopped up into small pieces before serving.

• 2 months ago

Please don't feed your cat fast food. It's not healthy for you OR her. If you want to give her a treat, buy some cat milk you get from a pet store--it's made with the proper nutrients for cats. 

Besides--you do know that onions are toxic to cats, right? How do you know there are no onions or onion powder in the fast food you bring home?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

That isn't healthy to give your cat. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nah. Mine likes a Big Mac.

• 2 months ago

It's nice of you.But as other posters are saying,might not be very healthy.Also some spices are very dangerous for cats,like garlic and onion.

But you sound like a kind owner. :) Maybe you can get her some healthy snacks instead.

• 2 months ago

I hope you're just a TROLL or you have a VERY fat, unhealthy cat. Cats eat PLAIN chicken but not greasy breaded and seasoned chicken, moron.

• 2 months ago

Cats are pretty good at laying on the guilt. It’s nice that you’re thinking of her, but you might also want to think about the toll that a wad of deep fried “chicken” has on her little arteries. She’d be just as pleased if you cracked open a can of tuna when you got home. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You should both eat more healthy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.