Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Would you make fun of a woman in her 20s that wears braces? Why or why not ?

Nope. Everyone does different things for self love and care to make themselves feel better. If anyone who wears braces thinks that they'll be happier with their teeth being straighter then I'm happy for them.

I typically don't make fun of anyone, but it is clear that this woman is trying to fix her teeth, so I don't see why people would make fun of it. Braces aren't permanent.

• SW-6

Two reasons:

You get what you give and always make your mother proud of you.  I certainly wouldn't want someone making fun of the wig I may wear and I am sure my mom wouldn't like being looked at in anger in pity for raising an S hole and not teaching me to know better.  :)

Something only kids do. Adults acknowledge her wisdom at repairing her teeth.

Nah. If she wants to straighten her teeth? Then by all means let her on. Hell I've seen women in their 30's and even 40's that got em. Gotta get that perfect Hollywood smile you know? 

No. Anyone who has crooked teeth needs braces because they help straighten their teeth. I had 2 friends in middle and high school who had braces and I never made fun of them for it. Just like they never made fun of me for wearing prescription glasses. Actually, the one friend did wear prescription glasses like me. He was near sited like I am. The other friend didn’t have glasses because she didn’t need them. I also had another classmate in middle school who wore braces too. He wasn’t a friend really, he was more of an acquaintance.

When I was in 9th grade, I was friends with a girl who had thick glasses, braces, no makeup.  Lost touch with her.  Saw her at the 5-year reunion.  I didn't recognize her at first, because she had become astoundingly hot, to the point I think some guys would be afraid to talk with her.  But still down-to-earth Becky to me.

What is the lesson, here?

• qspeechc2 months agoReport

you watch too many hollywood movies?

No, I am a good guy. 

!!!nope!!!

i rather see her with braces then gaps

• qspeechc2 months agoReport

Sometimes a gap is cute too.

No, why would you think that makes any sense? I don't make fun of people period. It shows a lack of character to do so.