Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysEaster · 2 months ago

How are people that celebrate Easter going to celebrate the holiday if the coronavirus situation is still going on?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

LIKe me? I decorated my yard as usual with plastic eggs and flowers got up my canapoly.Made my table centerpiece and will have a small type hoiliday dinner.NO church this year but get one broadcast off tv will be fine.HOPE it doesn't rain but is in forcast for us.Talk to  extended family by phone.Happy Easter.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

online services...............

• 2 months ago

all easter eggs must be placed  6 feet apart. 

• Jerry S
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

great answer my friend. I love it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In there homes away from other people. Church services via the Internet only.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Inside and away from others. 

• 2 months ago

A lot of churches have on-line services now.  And you can dress up if you want and  make a nice meal for your family; maybe even get some baskets for the kids.  Just no big gatherings.  Keep it small. He is risen! 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We usually host family for easter which involves a fair amount of preparation. I doubt it's going to happen this year.

I haven't even prepared easter baskets for the kids, and normally I put a lot of thought into that type of crap.

We don't do church.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We plan to make several dozen hard boiled eggs 🥚  (from expired rotten ones), write our favorite Bible passages on them,  then throw them from our window with righteous fury at passing cars. 

• 2 months ago

They will probably get up on Easter morning and have a home prayer service and read scripture and then have a major meal....alone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.