Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 months ago

Is it weird that I wear the same 20 pair of black pants, 50 white undershirts, 50 pair of underwear ?

I found stuff I like that are comfortable.  Personally I don't care if it's the same as long as they're washed and clean who cares.  Unfortunately my girlfriend says I'm crazy.   

• L

It seems like your girl friend is crazy.  Dump her and find someone who appreciates style.

That's your choice, but seems like a lot of pants, especially if they're all identical.

yes wtf why do you need 20 of the same pants just wash them

Lol that's fine. 

I set my sameness limit to 14. Two weeks of changing works for me.

It's really weird you thought this was worth posting.

Its' REALLY really weird you have a girlfriend. ..... 

• Barry

Your girlfriend is the crazy one. I too have multiple underwear and socks all of the same color. I have six identical tee shirts too.

I would have thought ten of each would be enough, but it does no harm to have so many as long as you have somewhere to keep them tidy.

as u said u always have something clean on

Not crazy at all, I bought a jumper I liked in seven different colours. If you like something and it's not hurting anyone, go for it.