Matt asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Is yahoo answers suitable for educational use ?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wouldn't think so since every user on here is obviously stupid af and I'm the only smart one here.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

knfoangfio nori roiq4ht4 hah9roio

• 2 months ago

It can depend on the section specifically. Some aren't useful in the least, such as Polls and Surveys, Politics, Government, or Religion Spirituality for example. Others can be and others it depends. It can be very educational though in learning how to spot trolls, especially the more subtle types who are good at masking what they're doing. Yahoo Answer does not have to be the way that it is. They do however need to fix the trust rating, so that the site can once more be what it was intended to be. A repository for knowledge, and to a small degree even experience.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, only if you are in training to be a career troll.

• Quentin
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

But also if you want to see what the trolls get up to, and also the astroturfers with their spamming posts with the same topics every day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Not in the last 6 or 7 years, no.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It can be if the Questions have Truthful Information In It Always got to do Research on some of the Answers that are Posted as not Everyone Posts Truthful Answers

• 2 months ago

no, not anymore, yahoo has done nothing but stick their heads up their aśses and will never listen to their users. hope yahoo runs out of buisnuess

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Depends. If someone is seeking factual information, answers given would need to be backed up by a credible cited source. If someone was just seeking opinion or consensus then it might be acceptable to use a site like this. I doubt many educators would approve of YA as a source for factual or accurate material, much of the time.

• 2 months ago

no. If you ever want to be poorly informed or overloaded with opinions....this is the place for you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If I'm being honest, the only thing I've ever learned properly on this site is the "N" word.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.