Emilia 2! asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

AA benefits question ?

If a employee of American airlines wants to fly somewhere but don't want to use their own flight benefits s(so it doesn't turn up in travel history) could they use a buddy pass of a coworker? Basically does an employee didn't want to use any of their benefits so there is no record could he ask a coworker for a buddy pass?

Update:

Oh and also, if he did use a coworkers pass would it show up on his coworkers travel history or would it show up in his travel history? I would think that because he is flying under someone's benefits it would show in their history and not his right?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. An employee with travel benefits cannot use a buddy pass.  It is strictly forbidden.  Only an employee who is on probation could use a buddy pass. 

* Its it possible? Yes. However, it is NOT allowed and if caught doing it, both employees can lose flight benefits and or be terminated. 

• Emilia 2!2 months agoReport

Are you sure? Because his coworker who's buddy pass he used spilled the beans cause  he used his buddy pass

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Still trying to prove your husband's infidelity?  You need a marriage counselor, not Yahoo Answers.

But yes, I guess an employee could use guest passes of another employee, although that would dip into the other employee's pot of guest passes.  And they would be much lower down the standby list.

• 2 months ago

They will still be recorded as having travelled.

• 2 months ago

Regardless of whose benefits he uses, HIS NAME will be on the passenger list. He cannot fly anonymously.

• Emilia 2!2 months agoReport

No I understand that. What i mean is if it is possible for an employee to use a buddy pass from a coworker instead of using their own benefits that way it would show up in his coworkers history and not his own thus avoiding showing up in his travel history. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.