Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

My mom's boyfriend won't leave me alone?

He harasses me everyday. He follows me around the house. He stands there and looks at me. He gives off rapey vibes. 

Just ask him politely to. 

If you are not trolling then you must tell your mom about this.  He'll be gone before he's had chance to take in the information.  If you are trolling then, maybe, you'll be the one who'll be gone.

Scary!  You must share with your mom then she will understand how horrible character her boyfriend belongs. 

• Alan H

Tell him you will complain to your Mom unless he stops

Tell an adult relative.  I see no reason to involve your mother in this at this point.

I was raped.  I'm interested in what you consider "rapey vibes" to be.  I guess I missed my rapist's vibes.

I don't think screaming in his face for giving off "rapey vibes" will do anything more than place you under psychiatric treatment.  I understand your concern, but some of the advice you got will turn around and bite you in the a$$.

• Dr. Stephanie

Why wouldn't you advise her to tell her mother immediately? Inappropriate.

How close are you and your mom are? Have you talked with your mom about the person that is dating? And if you feel unsafe or unsure when you are around him, go to a friend or family member house, or even go to a local police. 

Trust your intuition. Talk about it! The fact is that you are being violated right now. Ask him his intentions. Demand that he stop. (I know this is hard) is there someone who you can trust to believe you? 

HAve you told your mother?   Stay as far away as possible, join clubs and groups to stay away fro home.  Vow to fight with every breath of your being if he tries to rape you and vow to call the police as soon as he does anything, regardless of what your mother or he says.

tell the police what hes doing

Have you told your mom about this?  If so, and she doesn't care, she's a horrible parent and her love life matters more to her than you do.  You have 2 options.  The first is wait until you're alone with him and he does something scary.  Call 9-1-1.  The 2nd is find an older relative who will take you in.  If your mom threatens to call the cops, tell her that's fine by you, because you have all sorts of things to mention to them.