Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

My mom's boyfriend won't leave me alone?

He harasses me everyday. He follows me around the house. He stands there and looks at me. He gives off rapey vibes. 

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just ask him politely to. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you are not trolling then you must tell your mom about this.  He'll be gone before he's had chance to take in the information.  If you are trolling then, maybe, you'll be the one who'll be gone.

• 2 months ago

Scary!  You must share with your mom then she will understand how horrible character her boyfriend belongs. 

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tell him you will complain to your Mom unless he stops

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Tell an adult relative.  I see no reason to involve your mother in this at this point.

I was raped.  I'm interested in what you consider "rapey vibes" to be.  I guess I missed my rapist's vibes.

I don't think screaming in his face for giving off "rapey vibes" will do anything more than place you under psychiatric treatment.  I understand your concern, but some of the advice you got will turn around and bite you in the a$$.

• Dr. Stephanie
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Why wouldn't you advise her to tell her mother immediately? Inappropriate.

• 2 months ago

How close are you and your mom are? Have you talked with your mom about the person that is dating? And if you feel unsafe or unsure when you are around him, go to a friend or family member house, or even go to a local police. 

• 2 months ago

Trust your intuition. Talk about it! The fact is that you are being violated right now. Ask him his intentions. Demand that he stop. (I know this is hard) is there someone who you can trust to believe you? 

• 2 months ago

HAve you told your mother?   Stay as far away as possible, join clubs and groups to stay away fro home.  Vow to fight with every breath of your being if he tries to rape you and vow to call the police as soon as he does anything, regardless of what your mother or he says.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

tell the police what hes doing

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have you told your mom about this?  If so, and she doesn't care, she's a horrible parent and her love life matters more to her than you do.  You have 2 options.  The first is wait until you're alone with him and he does something scary.  Call 9-1-1.  The 2nd is find an older relative who will take you in.  If your mom threatens to call the cops, tell her that's fine by you, because you have all sorts of things to mention to them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.