Strongman asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Why am I such a hungry man? ?

I'm 27 years old about to be 28 years old in July and it seems like no matter what I eat even if it a pretty large meal I tend to get hungry again 3 to 4 hours later and I get hunger pains, nausea and fatigue if I dont eat for long periods of time like this. I can eat something high in fiber and it will just temporary hold off my hunger but about 2 hours later again, I get hungry. I do stay hydrated and drink lots of water throughout the day so I definitely know it not from dehyration. Others have told me that I think I'm finally in my prime years. Im just ALWAYS hungry all the time like literally as not putting no gas in vehicle. Food is literally my fuel and it seems like I cannot get enough calories in without feeling hungry, what could be the issue?

How much food you need depends on your height, age, and metabolism. Shorter people don't need as much food as a tall person. I think you're normal 3 to 4 hours later is a pretty normal amount of time to feel hungry again.

3 to 4 hours later is normal for an adult. It also depends on your weight, height, age, or if your metabolism is fast or slow. If your metabolism is fast then you are more likely to get hungry faster because the body burns calories faster then someone with a slower metabolism. If your really worried about it. then go to your doctor and ask them why so they can examine you to see what exactly is causing your hunger.✨

Whip up whatever spongebob made for pearl in that one episode

Source(s): spongebob

you get nausea, cuz if eating to much, be checked for sugar, that could make you eat all the time. being thurst alot is another sign

you need to train your body to be able to be hungry. water fast for 3-4 days and you won’t die and your body will realize it can withstand hunger 

if you keep feeding it it’ll expect that and then give you hunger pangs 

• Andy C

Do you regularly consume sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar, juice and/or white flour products?

Your problem is likely hormonal. I could try to explain to you how it's happening, but we're facing losing our house due to covid-19 and I simply don't have it in me, right now.

Do yourself a favor and watch the 2hr video below and read the book to answer further questions.

Source(s): "Sugar: the Bitter Truth " on YouTube "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D

Tape worm, diabetes, anything you find on webmd

• Strongman2 months agoReport

No tapeworms and no diabetes either I been checked for that previously and my blood work came out good so no issues affecting my hunger comes from my health 

I'm the same way. I could down 3000 calories not do any exercise and maintain weight. Idk about you though. I got my blood drawn and everything was okay.