Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

Im not feeling well my muscles ache, im dizzy and my ear is ringing. I do feel like i have a fever but im scared to tell my parents?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Honestly, the best thing to do is to tell them. They aren't going to get mad (unless they're toxic then it's a different ball game), it's most likely a touch of the flu or an ear infection. It's best to get checked out during this crucial time. If it is something else, it would be best to get it looked at and treated 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Muscle aches, feeling dizzy, and ringing in your ears are not symptoms of coronavirus. More than likely (especially with the muscle aches), you've got a case of the flu.  

I have no idea of why you're scared to tell your parents how you feel, but it really doesn't make much different if you do or if you don't. Even if they took you to a doctor, there's really no medicine a doctor can give you that will treat flu.  All you can do is treat the symptoms of the flu. Buy some OTC cold and flu tablets and take them until the symptoms begin to go away. 

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sounds like a viral infection.

Go get tested and self quarantine for everyone else's sake.

• 2 months ago

Thank you for sharing this with us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It seems more liked a bit of 'flu to me, but do tell your parents if you are a minor!

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Scared to tell your parents, why?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Im worried it might be the new virus covid-19

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

It's not; -  you don't have the symptoms of coronavirus. You have the symptoms of the flu.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.