Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Does Samoa Joe still wrestle, and if he does is he still popular/a big threat?

I only watched wrestling for a very short time, but one guy i do remember was Samoa Joe. He was entertaining/popular at the time and a had an important role as a tough feared champion at the time. I dont know about know though.

• Candle
    Favorite Answer

I think Joe's injured right now, but he was in a pretty good program with Kevin Owens before injury if I'm not mistaken.

He's still active in WWE but he's been injured and suspended lately. 

He was suspended for 30 days for failing the wellness policy but his suspension is over. 

I think he’s in limbo right now because he failed the wellness policy at the worst time possible. He, Owens, Viking Raiders we’re in a program with Rollins, Murphy, and AOP. He got suspended, and hype sort of died down. Black might have taken his place. 

Wwe doesn’t know how to hype up other wrestlers from other brands. Look at AJ Styles. One of the best all around performer and he’s stick with the undertaker. Keep in mind that the undertaker is in his 50s and not the wrestler he used to be. 

He was suspended for 30 days for failing drug test in the WWE. Now he is active and clear to be back in the ring to wrestle.