Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

I hate being a girl?

1. Periods 

2. Guys having crushes on me 

3. Being thought as weak 

4. Having boobs (pointless af) 

5. Short in height 

6. Fear of becoming pregnant (from rape) 

7. Pressure of wearing makeup 

8. I might have to start going to gyno 

9. I can't have hairs without people telling me to shave 

10. Boxers are better than girls underwear 

11. I feel like people don't take me seriously because I'm a girl 

12. It seems like women are more prone to have health problems 

13. Being a girl is a lot of work 

We girls are lucky !

1. Taxis stop for us.2. Women don’t have to worry about catching anything important in their zipper.3. Free drinks, free dinners, free movies… (you get the point).4. Men die earlier, so we can get to cash in on the life insurance.5. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we’re gay.6. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE’RE gay.7. Women know who their children are with out having a DNA test.8. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.9. We can cry and get off speeding tickets.10. A woman cannot be morally destroyed through an obscene comment about lack of her sexual organ.

• Carol

There are negatives but there are so many positives.  Dwell on those.

1 Yeah

2 Even more annoying when your gay

3 I can beat up most guys if I wanted to

4 Yeah but theyre fun, love them being massaged

5 Im sort of tall

6 Terrifies me

7 Never wear makeup

8 For what reason if your healthy then you dont need to go

9 At least you grow hair mine is so weak

10 II love boxers to!

11 They just being sexist

12 Not true, women are stronger in most cases

13 Apart from periods not really

1. Periods can be stopped with birth control, or when u age (menopause)

2. Guys having crushes on u is nothing to complain about,instead of taking it as a negative thing take it as "oh so many guys like me..? I must be pretty at least :)"

3. People don't think of u as weak unless you show them you are weak doesn't matter what gender. Not only that but there are many definitions of the term "weak" (physical, mental, emotional, ect) and theres nothing wrong with being either one.

4. Boobs. Yes they are annoying as **** but needed to take care of a child (if want any). 

5. Nothing wrong with being short, some even find it cute

6. 100% understandable

7. If YOU don't want to wear make up then YOU don't have to. It's about what u want not what anyone else wants

8. ok idfk what gyno is.

9. You can do whatever u want to your body and no one else can say so, tell them that how you present yourself isn't for their pleasure but to feel comfortable with who you are, it is your body and having hairs isn't causing any harm to yourself or them so go for it and don't shave!!

10. You can easily wear boxers instead, not like anyone can see them when wearing pants right??

11. This is only a feeling to you and most likely isn't true unless you are speaking to a complete ******** 

12. There are certain health problems, diseases, or conditions that are more likely to be developed by a female or male. For example, breast cancer is higher in women then men BUT men can develop it. 

13. Being a human BEING is a lot of work, not just a girl. Being a person with responsibilities is a lot of work but it's how you survive. Yes some have it easier then others but that isn't because of gender.  

Be who you want to be now what anyone else wants you to be, if you want to be a guy or a girl it doesn't matter just be happy being you and accept who you are, and if you don't like who you are then change that to become something you wish to be

Just know that if you have a man all these problems go away fast

I guess you could be a transgender who hasn't come out of the closet yet 

We are sorry you hate being a girl. Expensive surgery can cure that.

• C2 months agoReport

I wish I was female on top

• MissA

did You have a question?

It is pointless to hate what happens naturally. It is better to divert your attention to the things you CAN influence.

1: Don't be weak and don't accept being treated as weak.

2: Show your intelligence and don't accept being treated as stupid.

3: Accept that you too will have crushes.  It is OK to feel attracted to others.

4: Don't be misled into thinking girls are 'precious' or 'special'. You are just a person like everyone else. Demand to be treated accordingly.

5: Periods are natural but not compulsory. It is possible to take the active contraceptive pill continuously (no breaks and no non-active pills) to completely stop all periods. Most women who do this CHOOSE to have a few periods a year though they don't have to. Women in general do not accept being defined by their monthly cycle.

6: Don't adopt a victim mentality. You are a whole person in your own right. You are the equal of anyone.

We define who we are by our thoughts, words and actions. I hope you will grow to be the person YOU want to be.

• W

Consider yourself lucky. Us guys spend our lives trying to make you happy. Not easy.