Are there any drawing websites that have models that you can manipulate into any pose you want?

You know those wooden model things that you can buy? I wanted something like that but online. Where I can move the body parts to any position. Preferably something free, but if there's any downloading involved, it needs to be able to work for a Mac

• John

I have a book that is that. First half female, second half male, every page is a pose. A few hundred of each. Nude or almost, as I recall. They are intentionally homely people so it isn't suggestive. It's in the attic and I forget the name, but such things exist. I played with Poser years ago. It's good for that, as was said, if you can get it. Probably not worth paying for.

• Tim D

You can download a trial version of Poser software which is fairly simple to use.