Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 2 months ago

I heard there will be a baby boom with coronuvirus,  would you  have a baby with this going on or is it better to wait till it's all over ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Baal
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

With people being stuck at home the incidence of domestic disturbances has skyrocketed.  On the other side of domestic discord, the odds of there being a small baby boom are good with lots of make-up sex.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It takes about 9 months to have a baby. By the time a baby conceived now is born, the coronavirus thing will be long in the past. 

• 2 months ago

I found out I was pregnant before the virus hit. So I mean if it happens it happens. There's nothing to do but sit in the house.

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My wife is currently pregnant...it’s not a coincidence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • April
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I would not on purpose but if it happens it happens. And it isn't going away anytime soon. It will likely be around for about 3 years.

• ...Show all comments
    • Baal
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

People think the Corona virus is new, but it has been around for millions of years.  This strain is slightly more lethal than most.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No baby. Period, anytime.

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How to know when it's over

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Corona virus is just now peaking in the U.S. & people are freaking out over it. The virus will begin fading away before June (as the weather warms up), just like it's always done every year for YEARS. It's just never been hyped by the media this much before. 

• 2 months ago

80 or more percent of pregnancies are unplanned. There was a story in the news that there will be a worldwide shortage of condoms because the factory that makes a large percent of the world's supply was hit by the Coronavirus.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.