will they stop non essential shopping online in the uk?

while we're all stuck inside one of my favourite things to do is online shop, whenever i have a spare bit of cash, which isn't often...but still like to online shop.

it would anger me very much if the government or mainstream media were to interfere and say you can no longer shop online for non essential things.....and i heard that this might happen from a news article notification on my iphone.

what does anyone think about this? has the government mentioned anything of this sort?

Favorite Answer

No .  The government and us need business to keep trading online to help with the economy and to keep business  going.

You don't have any money because you live on benefits. You don't have a job due to mental health issues which prevent you from leaving your council flat. Yet for some unknown reason, you felt it necessary to mention that you read this news article on your iPhone.

I think like that Irish Aristocracy troll, you're playing an online caricature that's designed to wind people up and get a reaction.

Correct?

are you retarded