Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 months ago

Are Vegans gonna use Covid19 to terrorise meat eaters now?

I just think they're all at home smiling over this pandemic thinking they're gonna "win" people over by giving up meat because of lies about Corona and meat. I can just picture the anonymous voices after Isolation showing the that videos on their cheap laptops of people eating bats and using this as an argument to not eat meat all together. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The militant vegans are already trying to exploit the coronavirus pandemic to further their veganism agenda. Their agenda is to use any/all means to force their agenda onto us meat eaters. With some of us, no matter what they try to do, it won't work. I choose to be a meat eater, and I'm not going to change. End of story.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I doubt that ANY adult smiles about Covid19. What does, "showing the that videos" mean? Why do vegans' laptops have to be cheap - and what on earth would it matter to you? This is more like a teenage rant than a mature question. 

• 2 months ago

They surely will do that. Lots of fanatics of various kinds are exploiting such misfortunes to try to further their nefarious agendas. Vegans, Christians, Muslims, liberals, etc. habitually do such things that show they have no principles or ethics. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They try to use any excuse. I remember about 20yrs ago, another scare, around beef, with it being blamed for causing variant Crutzfeld-Jacob disease [ vCJD]. There was at the time an issue with the way cattle were raised, and a related disease in cattle Bovine Spongiform Disease, a fatal brain condition. At the time it became inadvisable to eat beef unless produced at a place not using the dodgy practice  Other meats remained perfectly safe, The issues were fixed by the year 2000. The point is at the time of this scare the Vegetarian Society launched a large recruitment campaign to get people to give up all meat - not just beef. Probably some were taken in but few stayed veggie long term. Similar happened in 2001 when foot and mouth disease [FMD] devastated much of GBs livestock farming, even though this condition very rarely affects humans, and when it does is a mild condition, causing little more than discomfort.   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • polly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't see how that's reasonably possible.

Have you seen the supermarket isles lately?

Entire rows of meat & meat products have been sold out & the only thing that remains is fake meats & vegan meats that obviously a big percentage of the population don't want to touch.

• 2 months ago

You can bet that they will try to harass people using the coronavirus

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

hummm. can you be more specific you sound like a little kid

• 2 months ago

Probably, though meat eaters are not stupid. Most folk know that bats are wild animals and it's obvious to not eat them. We do not eat all wild animals. In nature it would be very hard to catch a bat. Think of our ancestors trying to hunt them lol impossible, unless they were found dead and COOKED them. Then yes why not. Our ancestors would have to really be starving to have to revert to eating them. We now mostly eat hybrid animals from our local farms which is just as healthy if fed the grass or it's natural diet. If anything than wild caught etc. Vegans will lose out in numbers on convincing people. More folk will eat meat because this Corona virus will urge them to look into health and nutrition to boost their immune systems just encase of anything like this happens again. 

• polly
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I'd hate to sound contrary,but bats have been eaten by humans since prehistoric times,at least 75,000 years.They're easily trapped in caves in large numbers with very little energy expenditure, compared to hunting game & are not only a staple food to many cultures,they're seen as a delicacy to a lot

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No shortage of meat at our stores.  I think you are stretching more than a bit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.