Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 4 months ago

does corona beer give you the corona virus if you get drunk?

Favorite Answer

Not if you have it with a slice of lemon or lime.  the lemon or lime kills the Coronavirus.

• Orla

Oh I get it. You call yourself trickster and you asked a trick question. Pretty tricky.

Yes. And while we're all stuck inside together, you can avoid pregnancy by jumping or get pregnant by standing on your head right after. Trust me, I learned from all the best 1840s apothecaries of Apalacha.

Also, warts are cured by rubbing a potato on it and burying it under a full moon. I'm joking and know that was not obvious to everyone but what was obvious to everyone was that you are the same jerkoff who took XYZ 5 years ago and wrote something like this "well, that means you're a idiot christian republican. Go hate gays, stupid-face! ahhahahahaha"

In response to that, I commented, "I used the APA, not the MLA citation format. That's why the format I used is different."

• Joe

No, no, no, no, no!

Yes. Be on the safe side and send me your Corona beer.

It does make you more susceptible to the virus because alcohol weakens the immune system.

No fooling you, is there, Skippy?