Why is every question, or comment made into a debate in this forum?

It’s the assumption this forum is a “battle between skeptics and believers”, when the truth is “believers”, are simply discussing experiences they’ve had, while the trolls/troll comes out of the woodwork each time to attack and declare “there’s no paranormal it’s a lie bla, blah blah”. It’s not “debate” when you’re always fending off attacks from trolls. 🙄

You must read the questions carefully (many don't).  People do have paranormal experiences.  Many times I have seen somebody viciously attacked just for describing an experience which does not have an obvious explanation.  Asking, "What could this be?" is a lot different than claiming its a ghost.

You are 100% correct. I defend people who are attacked by the same handful of trolls should they dare to mention paranormal. This is the reason why they gang against me. Very rarely will you see me arguing one on one? Most of the guys are quite effeminate as in if you argue with them, they give you thumbs down. The nearest I can think of is when arguing with a female, then later finding my wardrobe slashed or covered in bleach. The thumbs down is not masculine behaviour. They are all after praise and a pat on the back from each other after giving a hard time to some poor person. 

I do enjoy to hear of other peoples experiences but it is hard with so many cowards around. If they were within my reach, they wouldn't be so cocky. I have noticed that you also get a gang following you as they are easily put in a corner on their own. My best advice is to blatantly ignore them but I find it hard sometimes to follow my own advice because with them being not very bright, they often leave themselves wide open. Gary preaches about science, a subject he has no knowledge of as you will see, and the rest are simply the most effeminate men (for want of a word) you could ever meet. Then there is Sol, a child, and as bent as a £9 note as you can see by his comments. Things like, "cats playing trombones"You should ignore him. Why should you have to babysit another woman's sprog?

• Dixon

It is because the Paranormal section is under Science and Mathematics. So actual scientists, engineers etc. are looking to help people out with genuine mathematics and physics and they get nonsense questions about ghosts and telekinesis.

• Megumi

Paranormal is under Science & Mathematics. Some people choose to blind themselves. 

I know what you mean. I found a chat group which are more interested in making progress but only a little of that 200 members are on the right way. Of course meditation is important but also making a mental progress to get into contact to different energy layers and beings. The constant blocking discussions are time consuming and do not help. I don't have time to waste that much.

I would like to recommend to the Monroe Institute to make a progress. 

• Gary K

What do you have against debate? Debate is at the very core of science.  It’s only the true believers that get upset.  If you don’t like it, or can’t carry a robust argument, try another category. 

• Because you people make extraordinary claims which you can't provide any evidence for. I'm sure that if you went to the pets section and started  declaring that your cat could play the trombone you'd get into an argument just as quickly.

• Garrett

EG has a campaign of falsely accusing me of being insane to try to destroy my reputation, standing and credibility. That is libel which is a crime. If Yahoo allows him to do it, it becomes an accessory. I reported some trolls in the Martial Arts section tot he FBI. I am going to do the same to EG. 

I can remember when there was interest in scientific evidence regarding paranormal claims - one side for, the other side against. Maybe one of these days it will be like that again. There's no interest now, as my posting of information about study of NDE and remote viewing show. Now it's just "My dog was barking for no reason - I think it saw a ghost," and "Then you're an idiot."