Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

How do I get a job as a Roadie or a road trip assistant?

I'm the type person who wants to go out see the world and doesn't mind helping somebody out doing some regular chores or heavy lifting work as a job to do it.

Does anyone know how I can get this type of job? is there a website for this?

1 Answer

  • martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    You could ship out on a freighter from any port where they will give you a free trip around the world. You also could contact the Teamsters Union and see if you could help out the truckers.

    • Blue2 months agoReport

      YOU ARE A ******* ASSHOLE!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.