Hello, am I the only adult gamer out there? I m 33 years old and I enjoy gaming.?

On my days off of work ;)

Favorite Answer

The median age of gamers is 34 according to a Google search.

If you don't know what "median" means, it means that there are as many people younger than 34 as there are older than 34.

Since you're still on the younger side of that line, there are many more people older than you who play.

• Gonzo

I don't play video games, I play hoes 

• Bob

No you are not the only adult that still plays video games,one of my friends was playing when he was into his 50's.

My 84 year old gran has just started playing skyrim on a spare xbox I gave her to get through this isolation. She's currently level 17 and died about 100 times but she's learning haha. Never to old my friend

I'm 68 and I still love it. Games were the best thing the internet ever did. 

I'll be 50 in September. Miss the couch co-op games with my kids, they don't make them much anymore, but still into playing every chance I get.

Of course not. Almost all the kid-friendly Minecrafters are over 20 

i feel like there's more adults than younger people gaming nowadays

Pewdiepie plays games 2.

No, you are not the only adult gamer.