Can u get corona virus from Amazon packages?

I am paranoid caused I ordered some stuff from amazon and I don’t wanna spread it to my family but I needed some clothes 

I opened the packages outside threw out the Cra and then washed my hands but I. Still paranoid that the virus is on the products and I transferred it somewhere 

*cardboard

yes u can. when u receive the package u throw packaging material away, wash your hands and everything what came inside with soap.

NOBODY knows how does that virus spread so fast and HOW and how long it lives anywhere. people re getting sick without contacting anyone, it must come from  SOMEWHERE

Not if you wait long enough. The virus can survive in objects for only a few days. So if you don't touch or handle the package for more than a few days, then there is no danger. It can live longer than that only when it is in a human or an animal.

• Judy

VERY unlikely. Maybe if the delivery person had it, and sneezed on your package on the way to your porch

• Amy

The virus only survives on surfaces for a matter of hours. 

So even if the person who packed your order was contagious, their viral particles are dead by now. 

The outside of the box could be contaminated by one of the delivery drivers. Throwing that out and washing your hands should be enough to protect you.

• Steve

Relax. Just dont touch your face with your hands and you have nothing to worry about. The virus does not jump off of anything to get you like a flea would.