Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Do you think more users using this site since the pandemic?

• Laredo
    Favorite Answer

I have to be honest and say that I had not noticed that there are more users on this site.  However, with most people having to go into isolation because of Coronavirus then perhaps some users who had long ago left, might come back to this site to pass the time away. I think that they will get a shock when they see what has happened to the site since they left.

• Zirp

questions about the answerer are not allowed here

No, I do not. The pandemic is ongoing and escalating in the United States. Just because my state is not on lockdown does not mean anything. The Norman compass of the University of Oklahoma is closed and has been for 2 weeks. That probably will continue. There are fewer ambulances and fire trucks. There is less traffic on the street close to my senior apartment complex. No community activities until further notice. 

I really don't see any NEW users..........

just the same usual ones,  perhaps being a tad more active,  because they are confined to home now. 

But by the same token .....many have also  suddenly disappeared,   perhaps because they use to do this at WORK. 

• ?

I have noticed a few users that have not used this site for a year or two have returned.

• Daniel

I dont think so I have not Noticed any Huge Increase in the Number of Questions being Asked

• LAN

Not really.   It's just that the simple minded children aren't in school and are free to post idiocy all day now.

• audrey

THAT is the God's honest truth!