Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

COVID-19 is making me feel moderately tied and unable to do my work, what can I do?

I possibly have COVID-19 at home! I am always feeling severely tired from last week when I catched.

Unable to do work or anything just feel like sleeping until 12pm, and watching TV all day and small bit feel week.

What can I do??

• Mandy

You just don’t want to do your work.  At least, that’s what it sounds like by what you wrote.  You’re simply lazy and do not want to do what you should.  That’s my take.

If you really feel that you might be infected, isolate yourself from others in the home, as best that you can.  Monitor your symptoms.  If things worsen, call a doctor and if you have to go for an appointment, stay in your car and have them come out and get you when it’s time or call you and, if at all possible, wear a mask and gloves.  

Isolate yourself.

Contact local medical authority by phone and follow their instructions.