Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 2 months ago

What mental illness causes people to enjoy rap?

Favorite Answer

Sheepleism. I don't know if that's really a thing but if I had to name it that's what I'd call it. It appears everywhere in Christmas celebrations, commercials, plays, movies and especially at gas stations where there's always some idiot blaring it from his POS car with an overcompensating stereo system. As far as I'm concerned when it comes to "music", and I use the term reluctantly, it's like people eating from a dumpster and believing it's a gourmet meal!

We don’t have one but I know that people who like crappy metal with terrible vocals have something. 

Many people will follow fashion trends blindly. Even scientists do that. Rap is fashionable. Disco music was once fashionable and everybody did it. Even the Rolling Stones recorded disco songs. Rap can disappear as quickly and completely as disco did one day. All we need is for it to be so wildly popular that even the parents and grandparents of young folks are doing it and it stops being cool and hip.

probably depression and narcissism because it’s usually about murder, not caring about anything except money and women.

• Mandy

The same that have people enjoy country.  

• Shiba2 months agoReport

TEll me more. It s uncanny yet it is true that your liking country depends largely on where you grew up, and there may well be a resemblance with hip hop.