Do celebrities look down on Regular people?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Gonzo
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I don't think most do, some are jerks I bet but the rest probably are cool

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Some are very nice and want to help. It’s like anything-some people are nice and some are jerks. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I've actually been pretty lucky .. Most of the many celebrities I've met in person whether

if from Hollywood, the sports world, or even politics, did not, a notable exception being Reggie Jackson (baseball player). FYI don't act all starstruck, most are regular people.

Some friendly advise I can give, discuss something different than a movie they were in, 

a championship team they were part of etc .. It gets old / boring no matter how famous.

• 2 months ago

Some do, some don't. It depends on the person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Do regular people look down on irregular people?

• Ben
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

They have problems just like everybody else.

• 2 months ago

Most of them do.

• 2 months ago

Many do because regular people are so...well...regular. And celebrities are familiar and friends with other extraordinary people who are exciting to be around.

It's like regular people go to the Boardwalk in New Jersey for vacation while celebrities go to the Boardwalk in Nice France and gamble in Monaco which just a walk up the street. Bottom line regular people and celebrities are two different cultures.

• Alex
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some do, others do not.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a good example of someone who does not. He hangs out at his local gym and encourages the other members when they're struggling. I've personally seen him see someone having a problem and stepping in with a word of encouragement to get that last (while spotting them).

Matthew Lillard is another. He's been seen at conventions popping in and getting selfies with people cosplaying as characters from the movies he's been in. And he goes to these conventions not as a guest, but as a paying member of the geek community.

It's the same with any group of people. There are going to be butt holes, there are going to be nice people, and plenty of those in between.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Some of them do, and some of them don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.