Gen
Gen asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Sep. of Church and State means I can worship where I want with hordes of people, it works both ways..right Libby?

You show me where in any law, constitution, etc, where the Church must listen to the State.. Seperation works both ways even in these Covid19 times

nobody showed me any rulings, laws, etc.. I win, you fail

Favorite Answer

If that is your desire, nobody is going to stop you.   But, do not start crying the blues if you do get the virus. 

Yes and no . You can pray anywhere as long as it doesn’t effect others freedom.

All this means is no state can make a law disregarding any religion.

I'm not sure how the Supreme Court would deal with this, Conny, but so far the pastors have been using common sense and I think they will continue to do so, or the great majority.  I have the right to separate myself from idiots, and so do store owners. Word gets around.

• Murzy

Not if it endangers other people.

Separation of church and state doesn't mean that religious people are somehow magically exempt from laws or social practices.  It means that religion is not meant to be used as a basis for law-making.  Everyone still needs to follow laws and government health codes regardless of people's religious convictions.