I'm vegetarian but my brother leaves animal grease on all my cooking appliances?

I've had multiple discussions saying I don't mind as long as he cleans them and he refuses. So he cooks bacon in MY air frier and leaves the grease which is not only disrespectful to me but dangerous. And everything else but idk what to do 

I wouldn't mind as much but he has his own appliances and likes my air fryer so that's why he uses it even though he refuses to clean it

Lol he burnt my $150+ air frier out anyway with cooking bacon :) 

Don't allow him to use your things anymore. If it comes down to it, and you can do this, store your appliances in your room and then he is SOL.

Bacon grease is NOT "dangerous"...  Get over yourself.  If anything the grease will help add flavor to whatever you cook in it.

The agreements was made upon the condition that he cleans them when completed.

Since he's not holding up his end of the agreement, tell him he may no longer use your appliances.

He is worthless.

Get a large lockable box and keep your cookware in them

Apparently, SOMEONE needs to move out. I'm not saying which one, but it's apparent that the living conditions aren't working.

• martin

It is difficult to discipline anyone to clean appliances after every meal. The logical solution is that you and your brother need to have your own separate appliances.

• Laurel2 months agoReport

I understand but it's my Appliance that's my only issue he has his own

• Kieth

How about, kick him out of your home for disrespecting you?

Lock your air fryer away so he can't.