I'm vegetarian but my brother leaves animal grease on all my cooking appliances?

I've had multiple discussions saying I don't mind as long as he cleans them and he refuses. So he cooks bacon in MY air frier and leaves the grease which is not only disrespectful to me but dangerous. And everything else but idk what to do 

Update:

I wouldn't mind as much but he has his own appliances and likes my air fryer so that's why he uses it even though he refuses to clean it

Update 2:

Lol he burnt my $150+ air frier out anyway with cooking bacon :) 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Don't allow him to use your things anymore. If it comes down to it, and you can do this, store your appliances in your room and then he is SOL.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Bacon grease is NOT "dangerous"...  Get over yourself.  If anything the grease will help add flavor to whatever you cook in it.

• 2 months ago

The agreements was made upon the condition that he cleans them when completed.

Since he's not holding up his end of the agreement, tell him he may no longer use your appliances.

• 2 months ago

He is worthless.

Get a large lockable box and keep your cookware in them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Apparently, SOMEONE needs to move out. I'm not saying which one, but it's apparent that the living conditions aren't working.

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is difficult to discipline anyone to clean appliances after every meal. The logical solution is that you and your brother need to have your own separate appliances.

• Laurel2 months agoReport

I understand but it's my Appliance that's my only issue he has his own

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How about, kick him out of your home for disrespecting you?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lock your air fryer away so he can't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.