Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

Do people actually like Cole Sprouse?

So I know Cole Sprouse isn't that relevant anymore and most of his supporters are preteens, but I was surprised to see a lot of grown people still like him. I watch Riverdale and he's never been that good (to be fair, the writing isn't doing any of them any favors). Even in the heyday of the show TONS of questionable stuff from his past was coming out that nobody seemed to care about: Tumblr posts where he denied institutional racism/supported the idea of reverse racism/whined about people calling him privileged, that tweet about BLM being like cannibalism, a dismissive response to his ex-girfriend's abuse allegations, etc. Does anybody still like him? If so, why?

He's pretty. I don't have strong feelings about him but he's not a terrible actor and nice to look at in a weedy beta way.

jkllllllllllllkl

Many people do. Jug head is the most popular character on Riverdale. I don’t pay attention to his personal life though. Everyone has their fans and haters

He was in a few recent movies so he's still relevant. He's just a man living his life and opining like everybody else. Dismissing his girlfriend's abuse allegations automatically makes him the bad guy in your logic? The question should be why would anybody not like him. There is no good reason to not like him unless you're one of those man-hating feminists who'd always take the woman side without knowing the full story. I don't care about his opinions on race, politics or whatever. They may be ridiculous but they are not reasons to dislike someone.

If people cared about him, he would be in big trouble but since nobody cares, his past wasn’t brought up. 

I shat a hard log out