Why can't a repost a comment after deleting one I made and error in? I can still post under another topic.?

I can repost it but it will vanish. I can go directly to another topic and post but since there is no limited time edit option I just have to leave the error or just never post under that topic again?

Comments WHERE? Comments on news articles do NOT work the same as comments on YA answers. You CAN edit YA answers, multiple times. You CANNOT edit a comment on a YA answer. You have to either post the comment with corrections a second time then delete the first comment, or delete the first comment then post the comment again. You have to open all comments first. Only one comment per answer is going g to be displayed to save power and band width. 

No, I have never not been able to delete a comment and lost another one under the SAME YA answer. Yes sometimes .y non-smart cell phone does lose the internet connection, usually because the battery is low. I have to wait until the phone recharges to get back onine. 

If you mean comments on news articles, I don't know, because I stopped commenting on news articles over a year ago. You may be able to post only one comment and cannot edit or repost it a second time. 

• Daniel

When you Delete a Comment it goes away there is no way to Edit a Comment without Deleting it you can Post a New Comment tho

• Sharon

You only get one chance to post comments or answers. If you delete it you will not be able to post under it again.

Click on Yahoo Answers, top left and then on your name/avatar below to see all your postings.